Description du job
Our client, a major actor in the Belgium banking market, located in Brussels, is currently looking for a Financial Controller.
As a Financial Controller, you will have contacts with internal stakeholders for analysis and advices in the financial sector.
Your role will be:
- To analyze multiple dimensions of the financials of all clients,
- To support and advice the departments and senior management of the bank in further developing their business and strategic decisions through ad hoc analysis and decision support analysis
- To have direct contact with heads of other support departments and their management team
- To be a business partner in forecasting and budgeting
- To participate in Finance and business projects to improve performance, results and processes
- You are analytical and structured: you enjoy understanding the underlying evolution of figures and make analyses to give explanations and advice to your stakeholders
- You are a clear communicator: you are able to translate data to easily understandable information for non-finance specialists
- You are willing to take on different topics and actively take the lead to make improvements happen
- You have the eye for details without losing sight of the big picture
- You are self-starter and result-oriented, critical and a team player: you enjoy contributing to larger topics in collaboration with colleagues in and outside the team, challenging your colleagues to bring the results to a higher level
- You are a balanced and mature counterparty towards business stakeholders
You also have:
- A relevant master's degree: economics, business studies
- At least 5 years of a relevant working experience
- A good knowledge of English and Dutch or French is required
- A perfect knowledge of Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- A banking experience and good understanding of banking performance metrics and concepts, for example fund transfer pricing, loan loss provisioning, risk weighted assets…
If this new professional challenge interests you, do not hesitate to send your CV to François de Jamblinne.