Description du job
As part of a replacement following an internal mobility, I am looking for my client, a leader in the transport of chemicals, located around the world, a compliance regulatory accountant for the Belgian subsidiary, located in Waterloo.
In this position, you will :
- Support all customs/trade compliance matters in EU through continuous improvement innovations & best practices.
- Co-ordinate with fiscal advisers, the VAT activities for European entities and ensure timely submission of returns in the different countries.
- Ensure submission of Intra stat returns and national statistics.
- Work with customs brokers ensuring accurate and timely submission of import/export customs documents.
- Coordinate annual SOX narratives review and update by process owners
- Assist with interim, roll forward, and year end SOX testing.
- Support Supervisor Accounting and Finance Manager in all tax matters for Europe.
- Be part of the Accounting team during month end close to ensure timely and accurate submission of Financial Statements.
For this position :
- You got a Master degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or General Business; or equivalent by experience.
- You got 2 to 4 years’ experience within an international environment.
- You have a perfect knowledge of tax regulations and trade compliance regulation.
- You know very well Microsoft Excel, ERP systems (PeopleSoft/Oracle), bank payment systems.
- You have strong verbal & written skills in English and at least 1 other european language.
- You are results driven, desire to succeed, pushes self and others for results and you have ability to develop strong peer relationships in a dynamic and diverse team environment where team work is highly valued.
If you are interested, don't hesitate to send your resume to Quentin Mayot.