Description du job
We are looking for our client, major actor of the banking sector, an Audit Supervisor.
Your key responsibilities :
• Thorough understanding of the businesses & end-to-end processes audited, inherent risks, under lying regulatory requirements and bank's expected control frameworks;
• Perform /Lead internal audits on end-to-end processes across several 1st & 2nd line functions in the bank; Participate in audits in other bank's units (around 6 weeks per year);
• Evaluate the inherent risks & expected mitigating controls, through audit testing and data analythics;
• Systematically document the audit planning, the testing carried out and its conclusions;
• Draw up the reporting of and communicating to Senior Management the internal audit results;
• Prepare,discuss, agree and follow-up on the required mitigating actions;
• When leading audits, supervise the work performed by the team members and coach them;
• Maintain close contact with various senior stakeholders in the bank;
• Stay well informed on the business and risk developments, internally and externally;
• Stay up-to-date with the trends and techniques in the internal auditing profession.
Your profile :
• Minimum 8 years of relevant banking / internal or external auditing experience, in aposition that provided you with a sound understanding of the banking environment, including capacity of identifying and evaluation key inherent risk andmitigating controls;
• Master degree or equivalent;
• An independent mindset and professional scepticism. Ability to challenge the existing patterns, to speak up and sustain your point of view in an argumented and assertive manner;
• Solution-oriented, ability to advice on workable actions to mitigate risks in a sustainable manner;
• Strong organisational and follow-up skills, including handling competing priorities;
• Attention for details and able to grasp the big picture;
• Ability to make complex analyses & syntethise key messages in verbal and written communication;
• Good command of French and / or Dutch language. Proficiency in speaking & writing in English language.
If you are interested, don't hesitate to send your resume to Quentin Mayot.